miércoles, abril 08, 2015

The hottest...sexiest video on youtube !!

Email not displaying correctly? View in browser      Report Spam

 

Rhett May


Black Rock, VIC, AU
Pop / Classic Rock / Rock


Play Songs 0†3

 

Share Songs 0†3

 

Visit Profile 0†3

 


WOW...2015 has started with a BANG...
And I owe it all to beautiful friends like YOU.

STILL.....
No:1 on the Australian charts
No:9 on the Global charts


Keep a look out for my new album 'FAST CARS & SITARS'
A fusion of classic rock and Indian influences
It's getting closer....
And I can promise you will be thrilled to hear songs that will tittilate and rock your senses !!

Once again...thank you sincerely
Drop me a line or two if you'd like to chat about anything.
Take care and stay safe.

Rhett xx
 

 

PRESS


"CD Review 'Insatiable' I have to say I was extremely impressed with the opening 3 tracks ¡°Cocktails and Cannabis¡±, ¡°Insatiable¡± and ¡°Hey Peter¡±. They made quite the first impression with me. Each one possessed my full unadulterated attention, and had me eager for what was ahead. To be honest: I expected cheesy singer/songwriter pop with a duress ridden rock edge. Not that there¡¯s anything wrong with that style ¨C like most listeners out there I just want to hear something new and different. What I discovered delivered was amazing and fresh combining anew and old sound. The whole EP is full of what I would call catchy Acoustic Pop energy with a hooky rock style that appeals to so many different senses on so many different levels. It reminds me of Eric Clapton, BTO, Joe Walsh, Steve Miller Band and even John Lennon."  Amy Begunoff and Joshua Beach, VENTS Magazine

"Deep from the depths of Black Rock, AUS arises a veteran rocker known as Rhett May who released their last 5 Track EP entitled
Insatiable in 2014. First off I love the EP title. Second: I love the CD cover and a few of song titles. Thirdly: I always listen to the opening track extremely carefully. Its the opening track the band or artists has selected to hit your ears first and foremost. The opening track appropriately called "Cocktails and Cannabis needs no explanation. To say the least it sets the rather well for this CD. It was a great intro piece that stuck in my head and had me eager for what lay ahead."  Michael Morrison, Music Emissions

"Rhett May...WOW !! This astonishing guitarist, soloist, performer, delivers a stunning show and a truly passionate musical approach to the human experience. I hate to pigeonhole but if you like The Wildflowers, Robbie Williams, Counting Crows, Rusted Root and The Beatles will like the music of Rhett Maya. I can also hear Crosby, Stills and Nash, John Lennon to Jackson Browne. The main focus of this genre of music is generally the personality of the artist, here May wins you over without even trying. The amazing lyrical content never feels like an afterthought. What¡¯s more the vocal work and impeccable fretwork, writing from May really brings it all together. What¡¯s more, besides Rocking-Blues one can also expect Reggae and Acoustic Folk type musical textures on the EP as well. All in all it¡¯s a powerful combination that puts an Ausie like May on the map for 2013. He should go a long way towards proving that real Rocking-Blues music is still alive and well."  Howard Hanners, Skope Magazine

LINKS

 

 Facebook       Twitter       YouTube       Facebook       Facebook     

 

WIDGETS

View As Webpage      Update Contact Info      Unsubscribe      Report Abuse      Privacy  






No hay comentarios: