miércoles, abril 08, 2015

Re: Broke Homeless Single-Mom makes $5000 a week

stop emailing me.


Quoting Federico Stephens <askatuta79.askatuta@blogger.com>:

> How A BROKE HOMELESS
> SINGLE- MOM  Went From $0 to  Making $6000 A WEEK
> With a money Secret So Simple, Itoll Blow Your Mind!q
>
>
>                                                                                
>   
>
>
> "YOU ARE ABOUT TO DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN COMPLETELY
> EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN 6 MONTHS OR LESS IF YOU FOLLOW A
> SIMPLE STEP-BY-STEP PLAN TO USE THE INTERNET WITH A SPECIFIC
> SYSTEM THAT I HAVE _NEVER_ REVEALED!"
>
>  
>
>  
>
> AND NO...THESE INTERNET STRATEGIES HAVE _NOTHING_ TO
> DO WITH THOSE /TIRED OLD INTERNET
> STRATEGIES// /THAT _DON'T__ _WORK SUCH AS:
>
> * AFFILIATE MARKETING
>
> * GOOGLE ADSENSE
>
> * GOOGLE ADWORDS
>
> * BANNER ADS
>
> * SELLING STUFF VIA AUCTION
>
>    IN FACT I WILL DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU. /_You heard
> me right. _/
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
>
> Dear Future Millionaire Nurse, 
>
> /I've had an influx of students and friends  asking
> me over the past few months, " I need to get into an
> Aggressive Income Business that will make me a lot
> of //_CASH RIGHT AWAY_//. I need
> to QUIT my job but I need to save some money
> first. I want to take my kids on vacation
> but I donot have enough savings. I want
> to payoff my mortgage but I need a better job.  
> What should I get into?"/
>
> AND, FOR THE FIRST TIME, I'M ANSWERING THAT QUESTION
> WITH MY INTERNET CASH FLOW SYSTEM BY
> SHOWING YOU MY EXACT SUCCESS BLUEPRINT IN PRECISELY WHAT I
> DO TO MAKE MY INTERNET INCOME.
>
>
>
>
> I never wanted to share it before because I never felt
> (1) capable of presenting anything about making money
> on the Internet because, well...I'm the "real estate
> guy," (2) didn't believe anyone would want to see
> (and emulate) my exact Internet marketing strategy (as 
>  they do now), and (3) wasn't sure if I wanted to give
> these powerful secrets away to anyone because I was scared
> to create too much competition for myself.
>
> WELL I DO NOW BECAUSE, WHY THE HELL NOT???
>
> And because I believe You PROBABLY HATE YOUR BOSS AND
> JOUR JOB.. I hated my Boss Ernie Oliverm 
>
>
> HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING
> THE INTERNET EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY, NO EXPERIENCE,
> BIG DEBT AND BAD CREDIT!
>
> THATOS RIGHT, YOU ARE NOW JUST A CLICK AWAY FROM
> DISCOVERING THE PROVEN, BUT LITTLE-KNOWN INSIDER TIPS
> AND INTERNET PROFIT-GENERATING SECRETS THAT WILL
> LITERALLY HAVE MONEY FLOODING INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
> IN NO TIME
>
>  
>
> /If youore tired of envelope stuffing, chain
> letter, and p business opportunityq scams then
> listen up! I have something thatos about to
> blow your mind . Take a look at me above next
> to my new car.  I _NEVER_ want
> to forget where I came from and how far Iove come.
> But It wasnot that long ago ( last year, in fact)
> when I was sleeping in my car. I had to give up
> custody of my son for  short time ( to my
> step-mother) until I could get my life together. I
> was a nurse in New Jersey , pregnant, pregnant and
> in dysfunctional relationship
> . I was laid off . Since I needed a job,
> I took a position as a waitress in a local
> coffee shop to start rebuilding my life. I
> quickly realized that a job making minimum
> wage and lowly tips would take me 100 years to
> be able a small apartment. Luckily , a man left
> behind a newspaper. During my break  I
> flipped through and found an ad that changed my
> life! I followed my instincts and you will be glad
> you did.  _Now itos your turn_//.
> Lisa Andrews, NJ./
>
>  
>
>  
>
> THIS  SECRET _WILL_ CHANGE YOUR
> LIFE!  GUARANTEED!  /BUT _ONLY_ IF YOU GET YOUR
> ASS MOVING ON IT!/
>
> It's easy to park your ass on a somewhat unconfortable
> seminar folding chair for days on end, get all excited
> about the notion of financial freedom, go home and...DO
> ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
>
> This is why I've always presented material in
> "sections."  If things seem organized,
> topic-relevant, and easy to do then people get their asses
> out there and actually do something.
>
> And now with the TOTAL WEALTH SYSTEM, something
> COMPLETELY NEW and something I've NEVER REVEALED BEFORE, you
> will still get the "sectioned" teachings in a
> well-organized step-by-step fashion while actually doing
> SEVERAL THINGS.
>
> /"Okay, ...you lost me."/
>
> Imagine an engine.  No single part can make it work. 
> You need multiple parts.  Yet it's only ONE engine. 
> It's NOT 2 or 3 or 4 engines.  It's ONE engine. 
> But ONE engine needs MULTIPLE PARTS to work correctly to
> successfully work.
>
> And this is what the Total Wealth System is like.  An
> engine.  With multiple working "parts," of
> course.
>
> Here's something else I want to reveal...
>
> YOU CAN'T JUST BE IN _ANY_ KIND
> OF BUSINESS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
>
> Having a yogurt shop.../total waste of time./
>
> Having a clothing boutique.../not enough cash flow./
>
> Having a mom-and-pop real estate agency.../need I
> explain why _those_ aren't making any money?/
>
> It /floors/ me how people run out and open some kind
> of business with loads of start-up money they borrowed
> from their home equity without doing some BASIC math. 
> How many cups of $3 yogurt with a $1 in toppings do you
> have to sell PER DAY just to cover your overhead? 
> (Forget about making _any_ type of profit!)  How
> many t-shirts and fake-gold bangles do you have to sell
> to cover your rent, staff, and electric to have your
> dream boutique store?  (Again, what kind of profit
> margin could you possibly have?)
>
> You have to know _WHAT_ to sell and _HOW_ to
> sell it.
>
> And God forbid...DUMP THE OVERHEAD!  THAT'S
> WHERE THE INTERNET COMES IN!
>
> Learn how to do a few things...simple things. 
> And /viola!/  YOU HAVE $20,000 TO $30,000 A MONTH
> COMING IN THE DOOR.  And you don't even have an
> office!
>
>  I'll show you that EXACT market WITHOUT forcing you
> to re-invent the wheel, struggle your ass off, or get
> so aggravated that you end up throwing in the towel.
>
> And marketing on the Internet is perhaps the "laziest"
> way you'll be able to pull in between $20,000 and
> $50,000 a month. At least it's the "laziest" way that I
> know of...but ONLY if you do it a certain way.
>  _MY_ WAY!
>
> AGGRESSIVE INCOME...YOUR KEY TO THE
> DOOR OF RETIREMENT! 
>
> BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:  YOU HAVE TO
> KNOW _WHERE_ TO AIM YOUR AGGRESSIVE INCOME; IF YOU
> DON'T, IT'LL BE THE KISS OF DEATH!
>
> Guaranteed, if you follow my aggressive income
> strategies, you WILL make tons of cash.  Many of you
> will be able to see an income between $20,000 and
> $50,000.
>
> But WHERE you put it is even MORE important than making
> it
>
> Take if from me who LOST fortune after fortune because
> I didn't start learning WHERE to apply my aggressive
> income until later in life.
>
> And if I would have done the TOTAL WEALTH
> SYSTEM (Aggressive Income poured/funneled into Passive
> Income) CORRECTLY a long time ago, I would have been
> out of the picture a long time ago.  (Lucky for you
> that I'm not...yet.)
>
> You see, trends change.  You may be making tons of
> cash from a product you're selling now, then the tides
> suddenly change.  Then the cash flow stops.
>
> And if you parked your money where it needed to go, you
> won't be stressing out.  In fact, you'll be able to
> trek through the Andes Mountains, help sick in rural
> hospitals Africa, backpack through Europe, write a
> screenplay...or whatever else you've always wanted to
> do while recharging your batteries.
>
> Once you realize how devastatingly BORING retirement
> is, you'll go back to doing some kind of money-making
> project to double your wealth just to keep you busy. 
> And when you don't need the money, money seems to pour
> in faster and much more effortlessly.  And it's fun
> too because you get to pick projects and products you
> like rather than selling dildos on a street corner. 
> (Just kidding.  I wanted to slip that in to be sure
> you're still paying attention.)
>
> But we ALL like the lure and attraction of
> "retirement" even though the reality of being able
> to STAY retired takes a certain kind...or a lot of Quaaludes
> and whiskey to keep your busy mind at bay.  It's not
> retirement you're after.  It's the freedom to hang it
> all up at ANY time and do whatever you want at the drop of a
> hat.
>
> AND YOU CAN DO THAT WITH THE INTERNET CASH FLOW SYSTEM.
>
> AGGRESSIVE INCOME : YOU'LL BE SET
> FOR LIFE!
>
> The SECRET is learning EXACTLY how to make the
> aggressive income and EXACTLY where to put it once you
> make it.
>
> /Plus.../
>
> FOR THE FIRST 100 WHO SIGNED UP TODAY I WILL OFFER MY P
> DONE FOR YOU P SERVICES AT A BARGAIN PRICE. READ BELOW
> FOR THE SECRET PRICE.
>
> IMAGE FIRST THE FOLLOWING:
>
> d       WE will build your own virtual store and
> listings for FREE
>
> d       WE fill up your stores with the hottest
> selling items
>
> d       WE will program your site and listings
> so they get a high visibility and click rates
>
> d       YOU sit down and watch as the orders
> keep coming in your site 
>
> d       YOU receive the orders and have the
> manufacturer or ME send the products directly to your
> customers
>
> d       YOU ARE BY THE BEACH IN BAHAMAS SIPPING
> CHAMPAGNE WHILE THIS AUTOMATED SYSTEM IS GOING ON AND
> MAKING RICH!
>
>  
>
> You will receive one super successful marketing
> campaign that you can use for direct mail, on a
> website, or both.  THIS IS ONLY FOR THE FIRST 100 WHO
> SIGNED UP TODAY. And it will be based on one of the
> most successful and highly profitable products out
> there right now.
>
> /USE THIS CAMPAIGN STEP-BY-STEP AND YOU WILL GET RICH
> WITH IT./
>
>  
>
> Not only will you be given the campaign but you'll also
> be shown exactly how to use it and to profit from it.
>
> This campaign has made me a fortune.  It's tested and
> proven.  And you can have it.
>
> /YOUR TURN TO GET RICH FROM
> MY BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS!/!
>
> YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:  LEARN THE SECRETS AND GET
> RICH DOING THE WORK YOURSELF, OR  LET US DO
> THE WORK FOR YOU AND GET RICH : TAKE THE BLUE
> PILL OR THE RED PILL , BUT PLEASE
> MAKE A DECISION .
>
> Ask Yourself the following question:
>
>  What would YOU do with YOUR free time once I can
> start getting you that $20,000 to $50,000 monthly
> aggressive cash flow like clockwork? 
>
> And how I can help YOU retire (if you want to) in 36
> months or less.
>
> /Soooo.../
>
> TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED!
>
> Your mentor,
>
>
>
> MD
>
> a
>
> P..S.  I'm offering these 2 programs at SUPER LOW
> PRICES but the prices WILL increase.  You WILL be
> punished for delay.  Don't wait.  
>
>  
>
> GET THE INTERNET CASH FLOW SYSTEM 
>
> _ONLY_ $597 $97
>
> /ORDER NOW! CLICK HERE[1]/
>
> GET THE INTERNET CASH FLOW SYSTEM
>
> DONE FOR YOU SYSTEM
>
> ONLY $4,900  $
> 988
>
> ORDER NOW! CLICK HERE[2]
>
> _
> _
>
>
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2FPUABHL3DXL8
> [2]
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PKBTDVNDYKLEU

No hay comentarios: