jueves, abril 16, 2015

Re:your web site...

Hi,

My name is Tao Zhi and I'm an independent web strategist.
I came across your business website while researching
a client's site for toxic links; your website was
linked to some of the same bad sites. I also noticed
it was not fully compliant with Google's
new Penguin 3.0 Algorithm and Panda rules.

Whenever I find good companies with online issues
I tend to reach out and let them know, In 20 minutes
I can show you how you could fuel your brand and
generate more revenue from search engines and
social networks. These are tactics we've used
to help over 300 clients grow their business
and are currently "The fastest growing Internet
marketing Company in China"!

All I'd like to do is follow up about this with
a quick phone call... Can I call you this week
to discuss some proven strategies that can help
your business grow? Looking forward to your
positive response.

Warm Regards,

Tao Zhi

Grow Business Rankings
62 Renmin Lu, Qingdao Shi
Shandong, 266033


ÄúºÃ,
ÎÒ×¢Òâµ½ÄãµÄÍøÕ¾ÔÚËÑË÷ÒýÇæÖÐÅÅÃûºÜÔã¸â,
Èç¹ûÄãÔ¸ÒâµÄ»°,ÎÒÃÇ»á°ïÄãÓÅ»¯ÅÅÃû.
ÎÒÃÇÍŶÓÓÐ10¶àÄêµÄ·á¸»¾­Ñé,ÄÜ¿ìËÙ
ÈÃÄãµÄÍøÕ¾ÔÚÐÐÒµÄÚÕ¼¾ÝÁìÏȵØλ.


ÌÕÖ¾

taozhi29480@163.com

No hay comentarios: