viernes, octubre 21, 2016

Kindly Assist Me

Hello,

I need your assistance,

My name is Lena Reenaas Finnanger, I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal Cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have decided to give alms to CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS, ORPHANS, THE POOR, THE NEEDY AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE, so far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Philippines, Somalia, Haiti and other parts of the world. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

The last of my money which no one knows about is the cash deposit of TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS($22,000,000,00) that I have with a Bank abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute to Charity Organizations. Due to my failing health, I had been stopped by the doctor from travelling and handling any external duties/responsibilities.

If you would be able to help me fulfill this last living request, I would need you to get back to me with the following details:-

Full Names
Address
Mobile/Home Telephone Numbers
Date of Birth,
Occupation.

Kindly get back to me, as I am eagerly hoping to hear from you.

Accept my warmest regards and I hope to hear from soon.

Dr. Lena Reenaas Finnanger.
Private email: lena.ren.finnanger@gmail.com

No hay comentarios: