martes, diciembre 15, 2015

Thank you for writing!

Hello there, Thank you so much for connecting. With a new baby taking all of my attention I am limited to how often I can check my email once per day. I will do my best to respond within 48hours. However if it is urgent please contact my assitant, Emma on hello@thewellnessproject.net.au. Please know you are important to me and I'm grateful you've dropped into my inbox. In the meantime take a look at the below, you might find the A to your Q here: + Keen to work with me? My coaching is currently on hold with a growing wait list. Please head to my website to jump on the wait list: http://claireobeid.com/work-with-claire/ + Need some support + love? 1) Visit my blog for www.claireobeid.com/blog for lots of wisdom-filled insight + wellness tips 2) Get your FREE copy of my new ebook: 21 Ways to Free Your Mind, Fuel Your Body and Feed Your Soul. Simply join my tribe at www.claireobeid.com 3) Check out my shop to download my popular Meditation Album and ebooks! + Interviews, media events + writing opportunities: If your request is right up my alley I will get back to you asap! Thanks for thinking of me! + Guest posts, Advertising, SEO or Content: Thank you but I will kindly decline. Finally and unfortunately I am unable to offer you free health, business or personal advice. (Feel free to explore coaching with me - I'd LOVE to rock it out with you!) To my beautiful clients, you are a priority, I will respond asap. Thank you for your patience. Love + Light, Claire x

No hay comentarios: